Our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct is essential to our Mission towards becoming the Reference Training provider and the ultimate solutions provider in Mauritius.
All professionals following courses delivered by the Financial Modelling Centre (FMC) are expected to adhere to the following:
- Carry out their professional duties with independence, objectivity, integrity and due diligence.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts of the Financial Modelling Centre in the course of their professional duties either in their analysis, recommendations or actions.
- Make full and fair disclosure of all matters that could reasonably impair their independence and objectivity.
- Maintain their competency and professional knowledge in the field of financial modelling.
- Not engage in acts which will discredit the profession of financial modelling or the Financial Modelling Centre
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations, and other appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Proactively promote ethical behaviour as a responsible partner among peers in their work environment.
- Are accountable for adhering to this Code.