- Course Objectives:
This course will enable the participant to:
- Become an Advanced Financial Modeller.
- Prepare financial projections under different scenarios.
- Conduct financial analysis.
- Build Models to International Standards.
- Prepare business plans with confidence.
- Sit for international exams at advanced level.
Who should follow this course?
- Professionals in the fields of Investment and Portfolio management, Insurance, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services and Accountancy.
- University graduates looking to enhance their financial modelling skills before joining the job market.
- Anyone looking to sit for the Advanced Financial Modeler exams from the Financial Modelling Institute (Canada).
- This course requires an understanding of basic Financial Analysis, Finance and Accounting.
- MsExcel version: Courses will be dispensed using MsExcel 365. Formulas are applicable for earlier versions as well.
- Participants are requested to bring their own laptops.